Notice of Injury/Damage

Online Form

Notice of Injury/ Damage can be submitted online.


Please be advised that once the form is compeleted. The Town & City Clerk's Office will be submitted it to the Corporation Counsel. For any questions or updates about your notice, please contact us at 860-757-9749. 


Paper Form

Download Claim Form 

Notice of Claim (PDF, 34KB)

Return application

The notice MUST be completed and returned to this office to get time stamped. The form can be obtained in person.

For an application or further information, please contact the Town Clerk's office at (860) 757-9750 or go to Room 104, 550 Main Street, Hartford. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.